AGED-NORTH Archives

AgEd Teachers of North Georgia

AGED-NORTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Blane Marable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 11:03:16 -0500
Teachers, please find attached a copy of the 2011 North Region
Proficiency rankings.  We had many quality applications.  Thank you
for your work in providing this opportunity for your student.  If your
student placed first, then we will return your application to you in
the next few days so you can revise before we send it to state.   If
you will see an area teacher this week, please ask them to bring you
your first place application.  If you can run by and pick it up in the
Region Office, please call and make arrangements.  We need all the
first place applications back in the North Region Office by Tuesday,
March 15.  Please make this a priority since we have a very short turn
around time.

Thanks,
Blane

--