DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2016 17:22:11 -0800
Dear DSSAT Community:

I am excited to share with you that I have recently moved to the
University of Florida as a Preeminent Scholar in the Institute for
Sustainable Food Systems (ISFS) and Professor of Agricultural and
Biological Engineering. My new e-mail address is "[log in to unmask]" and my
updated contact information can be found in my signature below. I hope
to be able to strengthen my overall research program in the area of crop
modeling and decision support systems and work closely with Professors
Jones, Boote, Asseng, Fraisse, Cheryl Porter and others at the
University of Florida. I also will continue to provide support for DSSAT
development, applications, and training in collaboration with the DSSAT
team.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Gerrit

--

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Preeminent Scholar, Institute for Sustainable Food Systems

184 Frazier Rogers Hall
PO Box 110570
University of Florida
Gainesville, Florida 32611-0570, USA