From:
Sylvia op facebook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2022 09:39:36 +0100
What a sad news. I would like to express my sympathies to all his friends and family. His "Shellers from the past and the present" will continue and keep our memory to him alive. On https://www.facebook.com/groups/133423384718616/ Tom gives a nice insight in the development of his work.
Sylvia van Leeuwen