Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2017 09:24:25 -0700
Hi José, et al.,

I didn't attract any potential collaborators at the AMS meeting who might want to help tackle the problem of what Conus spurius really eats in nature. If any FUM participants are interested, and have access to populations of C. spurius, I'm willing to provide guidance re how to obtain and determine alimentary tract contents (without harming the animals).

Best,

Alan