From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2017 12:46:37 -0500
Hi Carole, as  a general starting point:  in our industry all clinical
trials are now required to be listed on clinicaltrials.gov- this will
include those in the planning stage as well as those in progress, or
completed.

if you go onto that page and search on 'conotoxin' or 'ziconotide' you
will find several studies listed, I am sure there are other ways to
search that might turn up more.

I am sure others on here (e.g. Dr Oliveira, I hope I have spelled that
correctly) or Dr Kohn might have more info too.

Steve