Sender:
From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:43:06 -0500
Good afternoon,

After being away for a much deserved vacation, I was happy to see that some
of the list members have taken my suggestion to heart and moved on to more
interesting discussions.  From my own perspective, this world is already
filled with far too much personal hate for any of us to add to it.  My
final word on this is LET IT GO or GO somewhere else to continue that
discussion.

I would like to add that returning to over 500 emails has reminded me to
remind everyone this list is not to be used for private email or adds.  I
know you all know what a private email is as well as what an add is.  It
may be easy to make mistakes - but shouldn't it also be easy to learn from
our mistakes?

Make my week - be kind to the list and the list manager - I'll add you to
my virtual holiday card list once I find the time to set it up.

Amy, list manager

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Georgia Museum of Natural History    --------    phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes