Sender:
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:28:54 -0700
7bit
From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Could be an English Dictionary vs American Dictionary thing.  For example a lot
of us Canadians use the English spellings of many words (example - Color vs
Colour, Check vs Cheque, Centre vs Center)  There are other English words where
we use the American spelling such as Tire vs Tyre.  If someone has an English
Dictionary vs an American one maybe they could shed some light.

Nora
Calgary, AB
CANADA