Sender:
From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:18:31 -0500
Dear Conch-Lers -

Like several other people I want to express my appreciation for the FREE
screen saver Bret and George gave to Conch-L members, it makes a great
early Christmas Present. Thank you both so much.  And to those of you like
me who have a little problem getting their computer to understand what they
want it to do, let me say this.  If I  can download it, anyone can download
it; but don't ask me how many attempts it took me to accomplish it.  I
haven't yet figured out how to put it onto a disc, but I think the first
thing I should do is buy a disc.

Have one other comment I would like to make.  This generous gift was the
work of both Bret Raines ([log in to unmask]) and George Sangiouloglou
([log in to unmask]).  And if you haven't checked out both their web
sites do it - you are in for a real treat.

http://www.molluscs.net/  and  http://www.geocites.com/~sangioul/

Well, just one more.  Let us be thankful for all the pleasure and help we
have received from Conch-L (especially Amy Edwards and Lynn Scheu),  and
let us be careful what we send
to the group, and tolerant of those of us who occasionally send messages
that are inappropriate - and I do hope you will not consider these comments
in that category.

My best wishes for a wonderful December and whatever Holidays you celebrate.

Betty Jean, The Tall One