Sender:
From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:12:16 -0500
Hi Kev-
I don't disagree with you on anything you've said. I didn't say Tucker
should have been shot at birth or banned from science, just that he was in a
position to take his time and produce a true masterpiece in the second
edition. Instead he rushed to print. Since even a "best seller" in science
never rivals the NY Times Best Sellers list, and since he was not on his
death watch, he could have been a bit more careful.
As to my editing, that's a few years away because I don't have the time or
money just now to go for a doctorate in an entirely new (education-wise)
field. Maybe when I retire! Meantime, I'd love to collaborate with someone
else, even if only to proof-read.  Karen