Sender:
From:
Karen Lamberton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 21:24:11 -0500
Jeff-
You might want to take a look at a project in another interest field for
some ideas with your database. I am also interested in genealogy (family
history) About 10 yrs. ago, several gen types in Kentucky decided to put up
records (births, deaths, etc) on the web for all to access in their
research. They called it Rootsweb. Today it is a volunteer effort in
virtually every US county and many foreign countries as well. You can do
thousands of years of research without leaving home in a few days. It's
amazing- just the scope of it! Go to the USgenweb project on your browser,
and follow your nose! The Listmasters are usually very friendly and helpful
and could probably show you how to accomplish what you want however you want
to do it. Good Luck  Karen