Sender:
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 09:02:51 PST
Dear Conchlers,

my mother Irmgard, aged 88 years, is sorting out the presorted material from European shellgrits,
mainly Italy. We can find some nice microshells as Rissoidae (Alvania, eg). Anybody interested
in it. Then we find Caecum trachaea, eg. From this material at the moment I am not able to make
a trading list, but if anybody is interested in some microspecies, I can send a few species.
Further at the moment I have to give away:
4 Calliostoma granulatum
4 Calliostoma virescens
1 quite large Scaphander lignarius
3 smaller, but nice Akera bullata
4 Aequipecten opercularis
eg.

with best regards
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37