Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:40:53 -0800
Dear people;-
        Sorry. NOT shell related. I'm pissed! They have decided that "Muhammed
Ali" is the "Athelete of the Century". If they wanted a boxer, they
would have had to chose Barney Ross, Willie Pep, or Sugar Ray Robinson.
Cassius Clay is rediculous.
        There is only ONE standout athelete of the century. His name is JIM
THORP. He played football for the Carlyle Indian School and was the best
player there was. He played both Offence and defence. He won gold medals
in track and field in the 1912 Olympics. He played baseball in the
National League. There is no-one even in second place to Jim Thorp.
        You people are my friends. We do shells together. But I've also spent a
life in sports. I just wanted to give a literate scream!
        Q-Man