Sender:
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 15:29:26 PST
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Conchlers,

in his book "Muscheln und Schnecken der Weltmeere" BLV, 5th edition, 1999,
Gert Lindner keep this shell under Strombus decorus persicus Swainson, 1821.
with distribution Arabia, Gulf of Persia, Mediterranean. Strombus decorus raybaudi
is the same subspecies. I have some localities from Turkey and Cyprus.
with best regards
Helmut from Innsbruck
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2000.

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37