Sender:
From:
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 10:00:49 -0700
Sarah,

I agree with Ferreter (as unusual as that may be), your aiming at windmills.
The issue has been debated all over the place, but "Scientific American"
called 2000 the new millennium, and that's good enough for me.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA (where the gunfire was so intense around
midnight (Silver City), the cops took shelter rather than hunting down the
perps -- and you thought the wild west was gone!  A local family heard a
loud crash, went in the kitchen and found a small hole in the roof and a
blown up box of cereal with a bullet in the bottom)