Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 20:39:26 -0500
Dear All.
    If you didn't get my recent messages, I want to inform you of the
death of my last computer. Visitation was held December 23rd with
interment at United Jewish Computer Cemetary. Rabbi  William Gates read
the services from "Prayers for Dummies".
    I got a new computer and am still trying to figure out how the damn
thing works. I CAN play Free Cell on it.
        Art