Sender:
From:
Lori Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:06:44 -0500
Dear Conch-l,

I was wondering... what the current thought is as to when molluscs first
appeared in history?  What did molluscs descend from?  What order did
molluscs appear?  What descended from molluscs?

My father asked me the first question recently during a meal we were
sharing.  I couldn't answer his question and spent a few days pondering
with no resolution.

Thanks,

Lori Schroeder