Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 18:39:54 +0100
>DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A PROGRAM THAT EASILY LETS YOU
>ENTER THE NAMES OF YOUR SHELLS WITH OTHER INFORMATION?
>
>Diana Pederson

As far as I know a lot of data basis can be used. Personaly I use 4D
for years it's great but it is not a freeware. Filemaker (Claris) is
not a bad one and perhaps less expensive than 4D. Both of them are
rather easy to deal with even if you are not a data basis expert... I
think they really are more friendly than Access !

If you are interested in they might have demonstration versions of
them, tell me I'll send you the addresses.

Sophie

PS : Sorry for my poor English !

Sophie Valtat
16, rue des Ecoles