Sender:
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 07:14:57 +0530
7bit
From:
Ashish Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: "Wesley M. Thorsson" <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Wesley,

Please go ahead and use the posting. In future, you may definitely use my
postings without specific requests.

Regarding the Langkawi trip, I would be delighted to have my report as part
of the thread. I will be cleaning and identifying my finds only on the
coming weekend, and hence the report may be ready only by the middle of next
week. I could not manage any live photographs, so I could send you snaps of
cleaned specimens. I acquired a Kodak DC240 Digital Camera on this trip and
will be able to do live photos (habitats, etc) on future trips.

I will make a structured report rather than a rambling story, so it will be
easy for u and my fellow Conch-L'ers to comprehend.

Cheers,
Ashish