Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 21:17:46 -0800
David:

What I do in my small plastic boxes: cut a little furrow in the
center of a piece of foam for the shell to rest in.
Or: place a small piece of something under the felt on each side
of the shell so it can't roll.
Peter, Also A Tall One

>David:
>
>How about a small piece of double faced tape on the side of the shell
>facing down
>on the felt.
>
>Betty Jean, The Tall One
>

>At 10:19 PM 1/5/00 -0500, you wrote:
>>Anyone have suggestions on preventing Terebras from rolling around in my
>>dental cabinets, using absolutely minimal space and materials? I prefer to
>>be able to see my shells when I open the drawers and a layer of felt is
>>adequate to stabilize most of my shells and respective labels. But not
>>Terebras.
>>
>>David Kirsh
>>Durham, NC

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
student of zoology and computers for life.
The beginnings of my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html