Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 15:01:09 -0700
7bit
From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Like Tom
I really LIKE shells.... amongst other things (animals,cacti, orchids, fossils,
gardening, silver-smithing, lapidary bla bla bla).
My beaches? -I really do go out to local rivers, ponds and sloughs looking for
local shells (very few of them as fancy-looking as the plainest marine shell),
even in the winter and even when the bugs are out.
I keep living molluscs in an aquarium, just to watch them.
Do I belong to a shell club - no, unless I consider myself the sole member of
the Calgary Shell Club (hey why not).
BUT I have received the newsletter from Tom's shell club and I have to say (and
I am a fairly picky judge of these things) if the larger shell clubs have a
newsletter half as good as Tom's then those who produce it should pat themselves
on the back right now!

Nora
Calgary, Alberta