Sender:
From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 21:44:01 -0400
As far as i know Paul, they usually grind a lyer off. the problem with acid etching is that it takes a layer off both sides,
you only want the dorsum etched . you could try liberally applying vasiline to the interior but this doesn't always work.
looks like grinding is your best shot. use eye protection . ferret