Sender:
From:
"Gijs C. Kronenberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:02:12 +0100
DearBetty Jean,

You may have lost my answer regarding the parcel. Yes, I will let you know
when it arrives, and there might be one exceptional thing in it: Strombus
urceus. Though an extremely common species, to my knowledge it has not been
reported from Vanuatu yet.
The reprint of the Distorsio paper has been send to you yesterday.

(sorry, too much in a hurry, write more extensive later)

Kind regards,

Gijs