Sender:
From:
Flavio Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:47:46 -0500
Hi friends,

I have done a database for storing shells...I have not finished
yet...because the
project that I have decided to do is a bit big... I have included the
storing of the books
with link to the shells to know where those shells is listed...possibly to
attach to a
shells images..and catalogue also single specimen with a unique code.
Other features that I have done is the tassonomic classfication, and the
info of the lot
Now with queries I can select all the shells of a family . or see where I
have put the shells
and if I have put shells of a family together with another family...or list
all the shells of
a specified lot...which are my shells oversize... or world record(always
empy query....)
all the shells taken in Adriatic sea or in another country and so on...
I haven't finished it ..but If anyone want to see what I have done from now
I can  send the
database(2 files...one with the program and one with data linked with
attach tables, like a client/server
technic)..tips are appreciated.
My work is to program with databases and I have transferred my knowledge
in my shell database ....

Ciao a tutti    (trad.: Bye to all)

FLAVIO FAVERO
Via G.B.Aleotti 4