Sender:
From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:55:11 -0500
The two best off-the-shelf data base programs are MS Access and Lotus
Approach (which I use).
They are both easy to set up and use.  You can put as many fields in as you
need, and sort from any of those fields.
They are available individually or as part of their respective suites (MS
Office, Lotus SmartSuite).

John
John & Cheryl Jacobs
Seffner, FL