Sender:
From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:57:13 -1100
Hi Everybody,

Thanks to John, Emmanuel, and Lynn for the info.  In case any
of you are as ignorant as I am, I just figured out that if you "save"
the photos from the www.geocities.com/conchlimages/ pages
they will be the original sizes when you pull them up, which is
quite a bit larger than the photos you will see on the webpage.
The photos are effectively thumbnailed.  Try this on the little
Vexillum and you will get an accurate length to width ratio on
the shell with a lot more detail.

I'm off to Tonga for a week tomorrow, so I'll respond to any e-mails
sent after about noon East Coast time on 18 January when I get
back.  I should return on the 25th barring aircraft/airline/weather
problems.

Malo o Amerika Samoa,

Don.