Sender:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:38:18 -0700
7bit
From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Ross
Interesting observation.  I wouldn't be at all surprised if there wasn't
some merit in it.  I'm not that type of collector but it seems to me that it
would more interesting for collectors of cowries if there were a gazillion
different 'types' to collect.  I don't think it is so much a 'plot' but more
just natural human inclination of really, really, really wanting it to be so
and therefore needing little convincing.