Sender:
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 14:27:44 -0800
Hi Linda,

It's been ten years since I lived in Maui so I hope these contacts are still
there.  The first is Mike Severans.  He's a bit expensive but has good
shells.  He can be reached at 879-6596   299 Keonekai Road, Kehei
The second does not or at least did not deal in shells; however he was
always willing to show me his collection and usually did have a few for
sale.  Martin Oschner  879-2963   1780 Halama Street, Kehei.
Another possible contact might be through Cis Kearn  871-4260

Good luck.

Avril Bourquin
P.O. Box 366
Invermere, British Columbia