Sender:
From:
FISCHER WOLFGANG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 08:03:59 +0100
Date sent:              Sun, 13 Feb 2000 15:14:52 +0100
Send reply to:          Conchologists of America List <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Giancarlo Paganelli <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Cones from Philippines
To:                     [log in to unmask]

Hi Everybody!

Cone Shells Update

Cones from Philippines - Collection (Now 275 images)

Conus generalis                 Linnaeus, 1758
Conus imperialis                        Linnaeus, 1758
Conus ione                              Fulton, 1938
Conus praecellens               A. Adams, 1854
Conus proximus                  Sowerby II, 1859
Conus proximus f.cebuensis      Wils, 1990
Conus quercinus                 Lightfoot, 1786
Conus striatellus               Link, 1807

Cone from Wien, Austria - Fossils (Now 21 images)

Conus berghausi                 Michelotti, 1847

Ciao,

Giancarlo

www.geocities.com/coneshells

Dear Giancarlo,

Tomorrow I had a look at your fossil cones. This site didn't work. There
are no pictures.
About Conus berghausi. I'm not sure if it is really a Conus berghausi. We
have many different Cones they are found around Vienna. You know the
exact location of this Conus berghausi. In Vienna there are nearly no
Miocene (Badenian) locations.
Are you intersted in exchange Cones. I have fossil Cones for exchange
and some recent ones.

Best regards

Wolfgang

President of Club Conchylia