Sender:
From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 22:53:51 -0800
> Some of my favorite shells can be traced
>through the hands of five different people from original collector, to a
>friend, to a dealer, to another collector, etc.  It's great!

I was suprised one day when I recieved a box of shells from a dealer. They
were in a previously used box with the old sender's name and address
crossed off and new ones written in. The old sender turned out to be an old
friend of mine who I'd lost track of years ago; they'd sent the box to the
dealer and he sent it to me. Small world we live in.

Peter

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
student of zoology and computers for life.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html