Sender:
From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:45:11 -0500
Dear Bill -

I (and I think probably several others on Conch-L) would be interested in
knowing what responses you get to the question about shelling in Aruba, so
please post it on the List.  Way back in 1979 I went with a small group to
Bonaire and the collecting was not fantastic, but it was good.  We had fun
finding Voluta musica.  But we had to have special permission from the
Government to collect, and we were told there were also restrictions on the
sister islands of Aruba and Curacao (these three islands known as the
Netherlands Antilles are also called the ABC Islands).

Betty Jean, The Tall One