Sender:
From:
Peter Froehlich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:58:10 -0500
I will be traveling to Portland, Oregon in mid-March for a meeting and plan
to spend some extra time exploring the north coast area (Seaside, etc.)  If
anyone on Conch-L has any suggestions of good places to explore tidepools or
beachcomb they would be appreciated.  Also any suggestion for cheap lodging
are welcome (all I need are clean sheets, heat and hot and cold running
water)

Any information on shelling restrictions is also welcome.

Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Beth DeHaas
Whitefield, ME