Sender:
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:01:07 +0100
This si Marc Agren writing from Spain.
Sorry, but been all the week travelling in the Dominican Republic and missed
your Email of your Database for Molluscs....Don't know if you remember but
we were talking about it some months ago when you set your Web site for
dowloading it and it was impossible for me.
Yes I have Access 97 and if I am still in time to order one I will be very
happy to receive it and try it.
And of course I will enclose as soon as possible a parcel with Shells for
you from Spain.
My name/address:
Marc-Erik Agren
Apartado de correos Nš342