Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 19:09:07 -0500
This is what I think:
    Most of us who subscribe to shell newsletters and magazines, avidly devour
the ads because they may have something we are interested in. Leave the book
ads, the shell ads, the travel ads IN. Just keep OUT the ads for arthritis
relief, quilting and tuperware parties, stock options, and those damn flying pig
notices.
        Art