Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:14:55 -0500
OK, OK. Now will someone post the E-mail addresses at which auctions can be
found? I think it a very good idea for Conch-L to remind us, maybe once a month,
of other sites we may be interested in. Unless we write them down, E-mail
addresses are not something we usually remember. We elder humanoids have the
ability to forget faster as we age. That's looking at it with a positive glance.

        Art
Oh, by the by, the flying pigs are due to return in April. Would anyone like me
to let them know when?