Sender:
From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:27:47 +1100
Dear all,

Not so fast! Hubert Sagnieres is a shell dealer from Tahiti. That gives him
a very good reason to be on Conch-l.

I presume the reason he sent us this junk is that he has himself tied up in
an internet scheme that makes him money each time he signs somebody on, or
something to that extent. I think he's probably just fallen into a trap,
but us 'veteran internet users' should be polite enough to point this out
to him in a polite way.

His E-mail with in the heading all the addresses to which it was sent
clearly gives away that he is a newbie. Overkeen, and overzealous, I'd say.
Nothing to be feared, and certainly nothing to get excited about. I bet
your life he won't do it again

Patty
WWW: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications               on-line natural history bookshop
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070
Australia

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098
mobile 0412 865030

E-mail: [log in to unmask]