Sender:
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 10:07:29 -0500
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Milan,

could you donate 1 specimen to the natural history department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum
Ferdinandeum to complete some localities, which I got from Egorov, but not this species.
I would be very pleased, as I am responsible for the shell collection as volunteer. On the
other hand I am willing to send you some nice landshells. In case of donation we will put
your name into the annual report of the museum, the next coming out next year. You also will
get a letter from our custos.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Helmut from Innsbruck
Please visit my homepage: www.netwing.com/nisters

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

Hi,

I have a couple of Neptunea laeva Golikov, Goryachev et Kantor, 1987.
It is uncommon buccinid, SINISTRAL, ENDEMIC to W. Okhotsk Sea.

If interested, contact me ***privately***.

Milan