Sender:
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 11:06:29 EST
Hi Everyone,

Please forgive me if this has previously been covered on Conch-L, but  I'm
hoping someone out there can give me some help.  First of all, what are the
regulations re shelling in Aruba?  I believe someone posted something about
not  being allowed to remove dead shells, let alone live ones, from one of
the "ABC" Islands.  As Art said, these older brains are becoming forgetful
and I don't remember which one!

Also, what can any of you tell me about the Dominican Republic, particularly
the area of Playa Bavaro, Punta Cana?

Have any of you visited and shelled either of these places?  Thanks for any
help.

Carolyn Petrikin