Sender:
From:
Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:25:25 -0500
If anyone in the following clubs is on line please contact me (Betty
Lipe ) at [log in to unmask]  I would like to email you an
update form to list your members, coa reps, and to get some information
about your club to share with other reps at the Annual Meeting in
Houston in June.
Bonita Springs Shell Club, Cleveland Shell Club, Guam Shell Club,Long
Beach Shell Club, New York Shell Club, Northern California
Malacozoological Club, Palmetto Shell Club of S. C., Philadelphia Shell
Club, and San Antonio Shell Club.
--
Check us out at our Website: www.theshellstore.com
348 Corey Ave , St. Pete Beach, FL 33706