Sender:
From:
Ashish Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:20:23 +0530
Dear Art,

When I visited Tokyo last month, I had an opportunity to meet Mr. Minoru
Saito, a highly respected dealer who runs the Sea Shells Specimen Museum. He
has the most complete personal collection of Latiaxis (including over 30
holotypes) I have ever seen. I believe he is an expert on this genus. He has
even published a book on Latiaxis (cannnot remember the name) and costs
approx US$ 50. You can contact him at Tel/Fax: +81-3-3344-5430.

His website is at
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/html/Seashells/Shell/saitosan.html

Alternatively you can route your questions through Jiongtao Huang (Conch-L
member) at
http://www.soft.ics.keio.ac.jp/~huang/. Jiongtao is in frequent contact with
Saito-san and am sure will be able to help you.

Regds,
Ashish,
Madras, India