Sender:
From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:06:11 -0500
Dear Tom;-
    I thought "schnecken" was like a breakfast roll and "weltschmertz"
something like chicken gravy. (What do I know!)
    I don't think I'd rely much on anything Coen published. I'm doing
the "Authors in Cypraea" and Coen describes about 50 of them---all
synonyms.
    From what I gather, I can do work on Latiaxis and similar shells and
call them anything I like. Someone out there will oppose, and someone
will support.
        Art