Sender:
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 01:10:36 -0500
Dear Conchlers,

First of all best greetings to you all from Innsbruck, I want to apologize me for having caused some trouble with
my impatience, but it seems no working as I got my messages in respost.
At the moment I am again overloaded with work and I have to apologize me again to the collectors who have
to receive material in trading from me. These are mainly 2 persons: Whu Min Han and Vincenz Bros. I asure
you that I am just preparing the material for you, but it would do again a few time. I am sending you the shells
full data as possible and this takes time too. But I think you'll be saddisfied for the long wating.
Hope that you've just visit my homepage again and you'll find your names at the site of the museums shell collection.
But if you like that I cancel your name - as I fear that not all of you will be nominated at the list who have contributes
with material either with a donation or in trading of material to the museums collection - please tell me and
in the next days I'll will cancel the names. But I have put them to this list that everybody would see his or her
name on the list and that they are represented in the museum. Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
I hope that I've not forgotten any person, otherwise please contact me again.
Please visit my website and continue to sign my guestbook. I would be glad to have more entrances.
with best shelling regards
yours sincerly Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37