Sender:
From:
Kay Lavalier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:41:49 -0500
Andrew Vik

Dear Nora:

I agree with you 100%. Scavengers do a very important job on this planet. They
just aren't as exciting as predators are. But we must realize, most scavengers
have evolved from predators, not the other way around. I do not believe in
de-evolution, the idea that life forms can regress to a more primitive state.
Therefore, scavengers could be thought of as an improved predators.

Yours, Andrew