Sender:
From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:59:28 EST
Hi All
A very interesting site is; http://www.mbl.edu.  Some of you have heard of
Woods Hole in Massachusetts.  The Marine Biology Lab (this web site is an
address to it) is run by scientists who work at Woods Hole.  There are many,
many links.  I found a link to a link to a link and got some info. on
Benthica tenta (for fun, no Murex, they should be shot!).  Anyway, the site
is interesting and Ross (I know you will read this) you might want to include
this site in MolluscsandMan web site.
    When I not reading about computers or watching a science or history
program on TV, or other things, I read the little Golden Nature Guides.  One
title I read is about tropical fish, in the book is a small section on snails
in the aquarium.  There are four different kinds.  I guess you can shell in
your house in your aquarium!
Jordan *
P.S. Instead of typing an address into the address bar that you receive in an
email, cut and paste it there. No typing, a few clicks and you are at the
site!  I did it and it works.