Sender:
From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:23:10 -0400
Thank you, Bobbi, for telling us about the hobby you and Jim share.  It's
nice that you can both enjoy it together.

I have a very nice husband but he is not particularly interested in
shells.  However, he does have his uses.  There was this time many years
ago when I was shelling a tide line on Sanibel, with him disinterestedly
ambling along behind, when he suddenly called out "You just walked over
this.  Don't you want it?" "What is it," I asked.  "A shell," he said as he
came up to me and held out his hand to show me a near perfect Scaphella
junonia.

Betty Jean, The Tall One