Sender:
From:
Charles Sturm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:45:10 -0400
David's suggestion of Rite in Rain paper is a good one.  Notebooks and
8-1/2 by 11 inch paper can be purchased from Forestry Supplys or Suppliers
in Jackson, Mississippi.  Don't have their address but a web search will
lead you to their web site.

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine