Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:14:56 -0400
From:
"Robert J. Nuelle, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
>The morning after boiling lobster in a
>pot, there are distinct snapping sounds from the pot (with water
>remaining). Is this the ghost of lobsters past? Or some reaction of lobster
>broth with (I believe) an aluminum pot?

I believe that you witnessed a rare vernal equinox pot haunting. It has
little to do with the lobster, leftover lobster broth or aluminum pots.
The weird little bumps you heard were most likely a manifestation of the
haunted pot. In order to exorcise this pot simply boil a five dollar bill
for 7 minutes on any Tuesday evening between 6:00 PM and 6:15 PM EST while
singing the "Doe a Deer" song from the Sound of Music while dressed all in
green.

It worked for us!

Bob & Rosemary

The UniverShell Trading Company