Sender:
From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:05:10 -0400
Hello all Conch-Lers,

I have updated several of my albums on the PhotoPoint web site. You can go
to the Album list at:

Of special interest may be the posting of the Argopecten irradians found
out on Dog Ballard Reef, about 9 miles offshore from the St. Marks
Lighthouse in approximately 25 feet of water. I have included some
"average" St. Marks irradians for comparison and will be adding more in the
next few days. Also look for some shots of the Junonias I got while
offloading the scallop boats last year in Carrabelle. I will be posting
those over the next week or so along with other specimens. Many thanks for
all your positive feedback!

Best regards (and great shelling),
Jim

Jim Miller