Sender:
From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:02:21 -0400
Ellen, you're right. I was embarassed to say this, but my pot WAS sort of
divine.

My pot really did have possibilities until my ex convinced me to give up on
the it because it had gotten too scorched from frequent usage. This pot had
been my favorite pot for popping popcorn. But there were no motorcycle
retorts the morning after I gorged myself with popcorn. (This was in the
days before microwave popcorn and when popcorn could be found in the white
variety--no ethnic bias, but I prefer white peaches too).

Only after I boiled a lobster or two were there snapping sounds. Not loud,
but not soft either. There were small white deposits on the sides of the
pot in the broth. I haven't tried lobster in my new steel and copper pot.
I'm gettin' hungry and it's a great suggestion to try this out. Perhaps
it'll never be the same without my popcorn pot.

Y'all think I'm crazy, but it's true, I tell ya. Where's my poor pot, now?
>>Sob<<

David