Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 04:37:31 -0400
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

----------
Dear Tom, dear Linda, dear Amy, dear Lynn, dear Conchlers

it seems that I can't reach conch-l again, but the other members of conch-l are able to connect. This is what
I can't explain. I feel that is only me to have this problem. Or you don't want that I am able to connect.
That's sorry, but I'll quit the list, if anybody could'nt not tell me the reason why. Or shall I stay again with
you. Hope for an answert as soon as possible In the meantime I would ask you again to distribute the
followin message. I am really angry that I can't reach the list.
with best shelling greetings
your disappointed Helix

Dear Conchlers,

I let have updated my website with some new links. Please have a look to it. I would need the e-mail
address of Ken Zentzis.
Further I would need the land-mailing address of Mary Taylor (Broken Siphon) as I don't find her name any more
of Bret Raines list. I have to send her the annual report of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut