Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 06:27:35 -0400
8bit
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Anchovies are not shells in my opinion, but fish. Sardines. But often on Pizzas. An Italian
speciality. If you are wondering, please ask our Italian friends
with anchovies greetings
your non edible Helix from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

For target species;-
    How about Anchovies?!  Or do they just grow on Pizza? Anyone got an
Anchovy shell to trade?
    Q-Man